63/1 Holdsworth Avenue, Elizabeth Bay
NORTH FACING AND ONLY METERS TO RUSHCUTTERS BAY PARK
Elizabeth Gardens has one of the most privileged positions in Elizabeth Bay; sitting on the crest of Rushcutters Bay Park and harbour foreshores, with direct access into the parklands.
This large north facing spacious 1 bedroom apartment is bathed in sunlight at all times of the day, highlighting the stylish finishes.
Instant access to a harbourside lifestyle, and a short walk into the bustling cosmopolitan enclave of Potts Point's Macleay Street, this property is your passport to the perfect blend of tranquil park-side living, plus moments to all the action.
Desirable features include:
- Executive-presented apartment
- Oversized queen sized bedroom
- Fully furnished inclusions - you dont need a thing
- Full kitchen, fridge, oven , microwave, crockery, cutlery all supplied
- Stone kitchen, stainless steel appliances
- Seperate bathroom
- Large windows from every room
- 6th floor apartment
- Perfect sunny north aspect
- Well maintained building
- Level lift access from security entrance lobby
- Minutes to the CBD, footsteps to transport, shopping
- Prized position in the heart of Elizabeth Bay and edge of Rushcutters park
- Moments to Elizabeth Bays/Potts Point best cafés, restaurants and bars
- 1min walk to Rushcutters Bay parklands
|Available From:||Tuesday, 13th Nov 2018|
- As Advertised or by Appointment
M: +61 419 124 242