44/45 Macleay Street, Potts Point
FULLY FURNISHED CONTEMPORARY APARTMENT WITH WATER VIEWS
Executives take note, this apartment is positioned in the most exclusive 'Chimes Building' situated in prestigious and tranquil Paris end of Macleay Street Potts Point and only minutes from the business and entertainment areas of the city.
Nearby are many cafes, fine dining restaurants and wine bars all walking distance plus main supermarket only 200 mtrs up the road.
5min walk to train station, plus bus at the door, it is in easy reach of Bondi Beach, Paddington, Surry Hills, Circular Quay and the CBD.
Desirable features include:
- Executive-presented apartment
- Elegance with functionality, bright aspect
- Queen sized bed with in built wardrobe, storage
- Fully furnished inclusions - you don't need a thing
- Full kitchen, large fridge, freezer and oven
- Bathroom with bath and storage
- Lounge area, kitchen with breakfast bar to eat/work
- Low Lvl windows looking at Harbour/Elizabeth Bay
- The Chimes, a well maintained strata building
- Level lift access from security entrance lobby
- Prized position in the heart of cosmopolitan Potts Point
- Moments to Sydney's best cafés, restaurants and galleries
- Walk to CBD, bus stop or train station
To inspect call Dean Merrett 0419 201 311
|Available From:||Tuesday, 11th Dec 2018|
- As Advertised or by Appointment
M: + 61 419 201 311